AccuBuild's Specialty Subcontractor Software
Tracking costs, documenting change orders, managing the purchasing process – all paramount to specialty subcontractors seeking profitability. AccuBuild's subcontractor software is designed to help you accomplish all of this and more.
With AccuBuild Construction Software, you can rely on:
- A solid accounting foundation enhanced with construction-specific functionality like union reporting, certified payroll, AIA billings, and time and material invoicing
- Job cost reporting in real-time including work-in-progress schedules and committed cost reporting
- Automatic tracking of workers' compensation and liability insurance expenses
- Integrated tools to seamlessly import payroll time cards, cost estimates, and schedules of values
- Inventory controls to track all material in stock and transfer material to jobs
- The ability to process joint check receipts and back charges
- Change order tracking software to capture revenue for work outside a job's original scope
- Construction management software that integrates accounting, jobs, project management, purchasing, equipment, and more
AccuBuild construction accounting software is quick to implement, easy to use, and costs thousands less than many other construction management software packages. With AccuBuild, specialty subcontractors have all the tools needed to keep keen attention on costs, documentation, and purchasing. You can focus on growing your business!