Tracking costs and managing equipment are essential for profitability when you’re a contractor in heavy equipment, earthwork, and paving. AccuBuild Construction and Contractor Accounting Software helps you keep costs in focus and revenue in sight.
Your single AccuBuild system allows you to:
- A solid accounting foundation enhanced with construction-specific functionality like union reporting, certified payroll, and AIA billings
- Job cost reporting in real-time with work-in-progress schedules
- Comprehensive equipment management including utilization reports, location tracking, and historical maintenance costs
- The ability to create unit billings and equipment rental invoices
- Automatic tracking of workers' compensation and liability insurance expenses
- Integrated tools to seamlessly import payroll time cards, cost estimates, and schedules of values
- Change order tracking software to capture revenue for work outside a job's original scope
Heavy contractors appreciate that AccuBuild's construction accounting software is quick to implement, easy to use, and costs thousands less than many other construction management software packages. With AccuBuild, you can work efficiently, control costs, and grow your business.