Multi Family Construction Software
For general contractors, tracking costs, documenting change orders, and managing subcontracts are paramount to profitability. AccuBuild's general contractor software helps you accomplish all of this and more.
With AccuBuild Construction Software, you gain a seamless solution for fast insights. There are plenty of powerful features you can rely on:
- A solid accounting foundation enhanced with construction-specific functionality like union reporting, certified payroll, and AIA billings
- Job cost reporting in real-time including work-in-progress schedules and committed cost reporting
- Change order tracking software to capture revenue for work outside a job's original scope
- Excellent subcontractor payment controls like automatic retention calculations, payment processing, and percentage of completion reports
- Joint check processing for subcontractor payments
- Insurance certificate and lien tracking
- Integrated tools to seamlessly import payroll time cards, cost estimates, and schedules of values
- Construction management software that integrates accounting, jobs, project management, purchasing, equipment, and more
AccuBuild's construction accounting software is quick to implement, easy to use, and costs thousands less than many other construction job software packages. With AccuBuild, you can work smarter, not harder, and grow your business while controlling costs.