AccuBuild Construction Software is proud to be a member of several nationally recognized associations, demonstrating its commitment to excellence, service, and quality. A full service company dedicated to the satisfaction of each of its clients, AccuBuild Construction Software strives to exemplify greatness in each of its endeavors.
AccuBuild Construction Software currently is part of the following associations:
- The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – The Construction Financial Management Association is “the source and resource for construction financial professionals.” The only non-profit organization that is entirely dedicated to financial professionals who work in the construction industry, the CFMA is committed to educating construction’s financial professionals to better do their jobs.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the world’s largest member association representing accountants. It is responsible for making rules and setting standards for the accounting profession in and out of the construction industry.
- The Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC) – The Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association is a national association of CPA firms specially chosen from their individual markets on account of their excellence in providing financial and consulting services.
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) – The Associated General Contractors of America is the premier association for the construction industry. Working with a nationwide network of 95 chartered chapters, the AGC is a full service national trade association that provides a range of services to satisfy the unique concerns and needs of its members in the construction industry. In doing so, the AGC improves the quality of construction and protects the public interest.
- The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) – The Associated Builders and Contractors is a national construction industry trade association with almost 21,000 members among 70 chapters. The ABC is helps its members develop leaders, win contracts, and perform their jobs safely, ethically, and profitably.